2018 Upgraded DOACE C11 2000W Voltage Converter for Hair Dryer, Hair Straightener, Flat Iron, Set Down 220V to 110V International Travel Transformer with 2-Port USB Charging, UK/AU/US/EU Plug Adapter
- ➤【Adapter for Dual Voltage (100-240V) Appliance】C11 Adapter Mode—3-hole socket is only for DUAL VOLTAGE (100-240V) devices, such as cell phone, camera, ipad, laptop, macbook, dual voltage hair straightener/ flat iron/ curling iron and other dual voltage appliances. * Dual voltage appliances must be used with 3-hole adapter socket or indenpendent UK/AU/EU Plug.
- ➤【Silent Working& Safety Assurance】With new cooling technique, adopt high heat dissipation metal instead of noise fan, more quieter and stable. Built-in auto shut-off protection in case of over voltage / over current / short circuit / over temperature / over load and Surge Protection, No appliances will be burned unless you insert the 110V Appliances into adapter sockets in 220-240V countries.
- ➤【LIFETIME GUARANTEE】Best of all, by buying with us, you’ll be working with a company that has a full LIFETIME GUARANTEE on every product that leaves our factory. Better still, we offer full customer support for all of your needs. Bottom line, it works, or your money back.
- ➤【The first converter for Conair hair styler】C11 Converter– 2-hole socket only works for Single US Voltage (110/120/125V)appliances that is Mechanical Controlled in 220-240V countries. Design for Conair/ Revlon/ BaBylissPRO (hair straightener, flat iron, curling iron) and most brand (except Dyson) hair dryer, steam irons, traditional electric kettle etc. It can’ t work for CPAP machine, drill battery, coffee machine, blender and low-wattage appliances (0-25W), such as electric toothbrush.
- ➤【Converter& Adapter& 2-Port USB& 3-Plug】C11 is built in Converter Mode—2-hole socket , Adapter Mode— 3-hole socket and 2-Port USB Charging. It allows you to plug an USA appliance (need to be converted voltage) into 2-hole socket and a dual voltage appliance (don’t need to be convert voltage) into 3-hole socket simultaneous. And it comes with 3 international plug (UK/AU/US/EU) ( Each support 10A Max ) for compatible with electrical outlets in more than 150 countries all over the world.
Converter Mode& Adapter Mode& USB Charging
Please select the right Socket for the Converter mode or Adapter mode according to the voltage of the appliance and the countries adopting voltage.
Converter Mode– 2-Pin Socket: Designed for all branded hair dryer and Conair Hair Straightener, Conair Flat Iron, Conair Curling Iron.
Input: 220-240V AC, 50HZ
Output: 100-120V AC, 2000W Max. 50Hz
1, Converter Mode can only be used in the countries adopting voltage 220-240V and your appliances’ power rating should be 100-120V.
2, Converter Mode can set down voltage set down 220-240V to 100-120V, can’t boost the voltage to higher level.
3, The Converter can’t be used with low-wattage appliances (0-25W).
4, Dual voltage (100-240V) appliance can’t be used with the converter mode.
5, Converter Mode can only be used withMechanical Controlleddevices that have a power rating from 26~2000W. Do not use converter withelectronic-controlleddevices, except Conair Hair Straightener, Conair Flat Iron, Conair Curling Iron.
What is the difference between Mechanical Controlled devices and Electronic Controlled devices
Mechanical controlled devices are controlled byMechanical Buttons or Knob, Such as Hair Dryer, Blow Dryer
Electronic Controlled devices are controlled bySMART CHIP, have auto -on/off ,timer, Touch Screen or pulse function.
Adapter Mode– 3-Pin Socket
Input/ Output: 100-240V AC, 10A Max.50/60Hz
Dual Voltage Electronic Digital appliance (100-240V) should be used with Adapter Mode. Examples arePhone, MacBook, Laptop, Battery Charger etc.
Adapter Mode means wired are connected directly, just power interface adapter style convert. DON’T put your 110V device to 220V input in this mode.
USB Mode Dual-Port Charging
Dual ports: 5V/ 2.4A Total